How to Book Courts
- Visit ClubSpark Court Bookings. If you are not signed into ClubSpark this will prompt you to do. You must sign in using the same account that is used to manage your membership. ClubSpark allows you to have multiple accounts but only one will be associated with your membership of RPRLTC. If you do not have a ClubSpark account then contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request an invite.
- Once you have logged in you will be shown the booking sheet. If you volunteer at the club then you may see a box saying "View as ...". Ensuring you are viewing as Member.
- Navigate to the date of your booking. You may book a court up to 8 days in advance, although the times of day you can book may be limited by the type of membership you hold. Booking slots for a given day open at 8am.
- Select the court you want to book and click on the grid cell that represents the first 30 minutes.
- Select the duration of the booking in the that appears, and click "Book Now". The maximum duration of a court booking is 90 minutes.
How to Book Courts on behalf of a Junior Member
Please follow this Guide from ClubSpark.
How to Book Courts for Team Matches
Team Captains may use the "League Captain" booking role to book multiple courts at once. Changing role is not currently available in the mobile app so this must be done using a web browser.
- Visit ClubSpark Court Bookings.
- Ensure you are viewing as "League Captain" and not another role.
- Navigate to the date of your match.
- Select the court you want to book and click on the grid cell that represents the first 30 minutes of the match.
- Select the duration of the booking in the that appears, and click "Book Now".
- Select the second court you want to book and repeat.
For more information, see the ClubSpark Court Booking tutorial.
How to Block Bookings for Tournaments and Maintenance
Committee members may use the "Administrator" booking role to book multiple courts for unlimited duration. See picture above for how to change your current role.
To delete one instance of, or one court from, a recurring booking (such as social tennis):
- Click on court you wish to cancel.
- Click the "Cancel Booking" button.
- You will then be presented with a screen offering the option to cancel button for just that date or all dates, and for just the court you selected or all courts.