Head Coach – José Marquez
José is a highly experienced and inspirational tennis coach with 15 years experience at club level coaching. Having played tennis to a high standard, he is passionate about the sport. His passion and coaching ability have allowed Jose to encourage players of all ages and abilities to enjoy tennis and develop their skills! José is also in charge of talent ID for the Barclays ball kids for the ATP World Finals at the O2. José is LTA Level 4 Qualified and is available for:
- Adult Group Lessons on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Junior Programme
- Private Lessons at £35 per hour
Mobile: 07941 231829
For more details and to sign up online, visit José Marquez All Court Coaching.
Juniors (Saturday mornings and selected weekdays after school)
- Mini Tennis Red: 5-8 years old
- Mini Tennis Red and Orange: 8-9 years old
- Mini Tennis Green: 10 years old and upwards
- Yellow Ball Juniors: 11 years old and upwards
You can enrol online for these fun and fantastic value coaching sessions.
Frances Allberry – LTA Level 3 Accredited Coach
- Cardio Tennis (book online)
- Monday Adult "Drills & Skills"
- Saturday Kids' Coaching
- Tennis Xpress
- Tennis Tuesdays
- Tennis For Kids
Also available for individual or joint, singles or doubles technical & tactical advice at £30 p/hr.
Mobile: 07931 703134
Sarah Lawrence-Taylor - Private coach (LTA Level 3)
Contact Sarah on 07905 189 025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email our coaching team using this form.